Panorama Heights PAC has been able to make this popular event possible annually, thanks to the time and help volunteered by the parents. This year, we are hoping to get enough volunteers signing up to help organize these fun activities once again.
If you can volunteer, please fill out the form below by June 5th, 2019.
We need Volunteers to take on the responsibility of coordinating activities in the following areas:
- Volunteer Sign In: 3:30 p.m. onward
- Volunteer Sign Out: 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Set up crew: 3:30 p.m. until set up is done
- Food serving: 4:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. (should have foodsafe)
- Food serving: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (should have foodsafe)
- Clean up crew (at the end): 7:30 p.m. until clean up is done
Please note that we will do our best to assign you to the activity you are interested in volunteering.
We are in need of bakers to provide baked goods as prizes for the famous Panorama Height Cake Walk. Please fill out the form below if you are able to bake. Participants are able to play for a chance to win cupcakes or cakes.
Contact the Spring Fair Coordinators for any questions.
Thank you very much in advance for your support and help!
Spring Fair Committee